Cheesecoin (CURRENCY:CHEESE) traded 14.5% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 12:00 PM ET on September 15th. Cheesecoin has a total market capitalization of $197,066.07 and $305.00 worth of Cheesecoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Cheesecoin has traded down 13.5% against the U.S. dollar. One Cheesecoin coin can now be purchased for $0.0005 or 0.00000001 BTC on exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- VideoCoin (VID) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.59 or 0.00001231 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00000269 BTC.
- Vipstar Coin (VIPS) traded 20.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- NevaCoin (NEVA) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0178 or 0.00000037 BTC.
- Axiom (AXIOM) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0046 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- Phoenixchain (PCN) traded up 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- PeepCoin (PCN) traded down 50.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- GrowingFi (GROW) traded up 34.5% against the dollar and now trades at $4.38 or 0.00009073 BTC.
- Bitsz (BITSZ) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.36 or 0.00017342 BTC.
- Bit Trust System (BIUT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000001 BTC.
Cheesecoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Cheese is an innovative decentralized cryptocurrency with integrated blockchain technology that heeds the needs of its users, investors, and business owners. It was designed to cater to the fundamental everyday need of transacting money while keeping accounts and activities confidential. A process that is only possible due to its peer-to-peer encrypted technology. “
Buying and Selling Cheesecoin
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cheesecoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Cheesecoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Cheesecoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Cheesecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cheesecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.