IDEX (CURRENCY:IDEX) traded 14.8% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on September 14th. IDEX has a market capitalization of $330.44 million and approximately $343.61 million worth of IDEX was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, IDEX has traded down 15.2% against the dollar. One IDEX coin can currently be bought for about $0.56 or 0.00001182 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 10.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $30.17 or 0.00063841 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002116 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded up 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.33 or 0.00002820 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $67.87 or 0.00143609 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 7.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.65 or 0.00014081 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002117 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 12.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $378.81 or 0.00801530 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded up 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $20.75 or 0.00043907 BTC.
IDEX Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “IDEX is an ERC-20 token based on the Ethereum blockchain that will support the ID6EX platform, a set of Dapps and protocols that together constitute a decentralized and autonomous banking and finance platform. IDEX has announced the rebranding of their token (previously known has Aurora (AURA)) to IDEX (IDEX). Read more here. “
Buying and Selling IDEX
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as IDEX directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire IDEX should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy IDEX using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for IDEX Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for IDEX and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.