WAX (CURRENCY:WAXP) traded 4% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on July 22nd. Over the last week, WAX has traded 6.6% lower against the U.S. dollar. WAX has a market cap of $205.58 million and approximately $7.49 million worth of WAX was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One WAX coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.12 or 0.00000381 BTC on major exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- 0Chain (ZCN) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00000958 BTC.
- LiquidApps (DAPP) traded up 22.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0205 or 0.00000064 BTC.
- Metaverse Dualchain Network Architecture (DNA) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- BeatzCoin (BTZC) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Centric Cash (CNS) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- YAS (YAS) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0523 or 0.00000162 BTC.
- Nokencoin (NOKN) traded 13.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0202 or 0.00000063 BTC.
- Ndau (NDAU) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $35.96 or 0.00111480 BTC.
- Ace Entertainment (ACE) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000033 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “WAX is a purpose-built blockchain and protocol token that has a convenient way to create, buy, sell, and trade virtual items anywhere in the world and it is designed to be the platform for video gaming and e-commerce dApps. It will also be fully backward compatible with EOSIO. Participants of the Worldwide Asset eXchange gain access to a global community of collectors and traders, buyers and sellers, creators and gamers, merchants, dApp creators, and game developers. The WAX Blockchain uses the Delegated Proof of Stake (DPoS) as its consensus mechanism. “
WAX Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as WAX directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire WAX should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy WAX using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for WAX Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for WAX and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.