Neutrino USD (CURRENCY:USDN) traded 0% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on July 22nd. One Neutrino USD coin can currently be bought for about $1.00 or 0.00003087 BTC on popular exchanges. In the last seven days, Neutrino USD has traded up 0% against the dollar. Neutrino USD has a total market capitalization of $406.56 million and approximately $15.45 million worth of Neutrino USD was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003097 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.60 or 0.00001849 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $13.13 or 0.00040649 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $34.35 or 0.00106376 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $45.89 or 0.00142111 BTC.
- KnoxFS (old) (KFX) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $19.25 or 0.00049793 BTC.
- SHIBA INU (SHIB) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Klaytn (KLAY) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.95 or 0.00002951 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $32,222.54 or 0.99781461 BTC.
- Fei Protocol (FEI) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003098 BTC.
About Neutrino USD
According to CryptoCompare, “Neutrino USD (USDN) is an algorithmic crypto-collateralized stablecoin pegged to the US dollar. All operations involving USDN, such as issuance, collateralization, staking and reward payouts, are fully transparent and governed by a smart contract. “
Neutrino USD Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Neutrino USD directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Neutrino USD should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Neutrino USD using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Neutrino USD Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Neutrino USD and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.