Method Finance (CURRENCY:MTHD) traded up 0.6% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 13:00 PM ET on July 22nd. One Method Finance coin can currently be purchased for $0.0137 or 0.00000042 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last seven days, Method Finance has traded down 14.9% against the U.S. dollar. Method Finance has a market capitalization of $561,149.37 and $1,108.00 worth of Method Finance was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003080 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16.05 or 0.00049439 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.91 or 0.00002806 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003084 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 6.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.71 or 0.00014521 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded up 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $275.70 or 0.00849195 BTC.
- botXcoin (BOTX) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.03 or 0.00006258 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000343 BTC.
About Method Finance
According to CryptoCompare, “LPs provide liquidity to an pool like Uniswap or a protocol like Compound and receive LP tokens in return. The LP will then stake these tokens to their Method NFT SmartVault™. Protocols that integrate the UniversalVault standard can then deposit their liquidity mining rewards to the LPs NFT SmartVault™. This is a new way of providing liquidity mining rewards to LPs without forcing them to deposit into the protocol’s own staking contract. “
Method Finance Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Method Finance directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Method Finance should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Method Finance using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Method Finance Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Method Finance and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.