Chain Guardians (CURRENCY:CGG) traded up 5.3% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on July 22nd. Chain Guardians has a market capitalization of $9.32 million and $952,819.00 worth of Chain Guardians was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Chain Guardians coin can currently be bought for $0.33 or 0.00001009 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last week, Chain Guardians has traded 18.4% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003080 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $16.05 or 0.00049439 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.91 or 0.00002806 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003084 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $4.71 or 0.00014521 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded up 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $275.70 or 0.00849195 BTC.
- botXcoin (BOTX) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.03 or 0.00006258 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000343 BTC.
About Chain Guardians
According to CryptoCompare, “ChainGuardians is a platform that combines traditional gaming concepts with blockchain technologies to enable player-driven economies. Within the ChainGuardians ecosystem, players are able to participate in the free-to-play NFT Mining Platform and Role-Playing Game; both of which allow players to earn income, turning their time and energy into tangible rewards. “
Buying and Selling Chain Guardians
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Chain Guardians directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Chain Guardians should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Chain Guardians using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Chain Guardians Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Chain Guardians and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.