1inch (CURRENCY:1INCH) traded up 3.6% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on July 22nd. One 1inch coin can currently be bought for $1.96 or 0.00006051 BTC on popular exchanges. 1inch has a market cap of $353.24 million and $206.92 million worth of 1inch was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, 1inch has traded down 10.8% against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003089 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.92 or 0.00049187 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.91 or 0.00002804 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003092 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.66 or 0.00014400 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 6.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $273.48 or 0.00844698 BTC.
- botXcoin (BOTX) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.03 or 0.00006279 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000343 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The independent board of the 1inch Foundation has released 1INCH, a governance and utility token. The 1inch Foundation intends to support the adoption of the 1INCH token via the permissionless and decentralized 1inch Network.The 1INCH token will be used to govern all 1inch Network protocols, taking governance in the DeFi space to a new level. Instant governance is a new kind of governance where the community can participate, benefit and vote for specific protocol settings without any barrier to entry. The key feature of the 1inch Liquidity Protocol version 2 is the price impact fee. This is a fee that grows with price slippage to ensure that liquidity providers and 1INCH token stakers earn significantly more on volatility. “
Buying and Selling 1inch
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as 1inch directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade 1inch should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase 1inch using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for 1inch Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for 1inch and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.