Zero (CURRENCY:ZER) traded 1.8% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on June 11th. Zero has a market capitalization of $1.78 million and $11,365.00 worth of Zero was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, Zero has traded 13.9% lower against the US dollar. One Zero coin can currently be purchased for $0.18 or 0.00000478 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $129.74 or 0.00352056 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded down 14.6% against the dollar and now trades at $61.05 or 0.00165654 BTC.
- Horizen (ZEN) traded 6.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $81.59 or 0.00221403 BTC.
- Pirate Chain (ARRR) traded 6.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.57 or 0.00012412 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.94 or 0.00005260 BTC.
- Alchemy Pay (ACH) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0036 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded up 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Hush (HUSH) traded 87.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00001000 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00000673 BTC.
- Bitcoin Interest (BCI) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0206 or 0.00000056 BTC.
Zero Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Zero is fork of Zcash (Zcash is fork of Bitcoin). It has the security of Bitcoin, the privacy of Zcash and few other improvements. Zero includes the best privacy and anonymity technology available today. The coin has no founders reward, no premine, no slow start and no block reward halving. The developers have also abandoned idea of mining on mobile devices and made the mining parameters harder. “
Zero Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zero directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Zero should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Zero using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Zero Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zero and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.