REPO (CURRENCY:REPO) traded 2.5% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on June 11th. REPO has a market capitalization of $1.53 million and $108,473.00 worth of REPO was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, REPO has traded 2.7% lower against the US dollar. One REPO coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0680 or 0.00000184 BTC on major exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002704 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.86 or 0.00002330 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded down 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $21.96 or 0.00059362 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded down 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $64.28 or 0.00173741 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $72.29 or 0.00195397 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded 8.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $436.80 or 0.01180642 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $36,913.14 or 0.99774304 BTC.
- SHIBA INU (SHIB) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- KnoxFS (old) (KFX) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $19.25 or 0.00049793 BTC.
- Klaytn (KLAY) traded 7.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00002686 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Repo Coin is a decentralized platform for the car lending and repossession industry. Repo Coin's team aims to use blockchain technology to solve the industry problems related to insecurities of non-payment by the borrowers. REPO is a Stellar-based token that serves as a currency on the Repo Coin platform. “
REPO Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as REPO directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire REPO should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase REPO using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for REPO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for REPO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.