yearn.finance II (CURRENCY:YFII) traded up 5.9% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 17:00 PM ET on June 10th. yearn.finance II has a total market cap of $40.85 million and $21.90 million worth of yearn.finance II was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, yearn.finance II has traded 19.4% higher against the US dollar. One yearn.finance II coin can now be purchased for approximately $1,054.18 or 0.09198106 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $23.24 or 0.00063509 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002734 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.67 or 0.00023695 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.38 or 0.00003762 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002737 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $312.64 or 0.00854225 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3,116.26 or 0.08514503 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $32.66 or 0.00089231 BTC.
About yearn.finance II
According to CryptoCompare, “DFI.Money (YFII) is a Decentralized Finance (DeFi) platform which aims to build products on aggregated liquidity provision, leveraged trading, automated marketing making, and more. DFI.Money (YFII) is a fork of yearn.finance (YFI), after yEarn Improvement Proposal #8 (YIP-8) which proposed to prolong the minting of the platform utility token YFI by another 2 months and with a weekly-halving emission curve was rejected. The YFII token is the native utility token of the DFI.Money platform. Users can earn it by contributing liquidity to DFI.Money's aggregated liquidity pool, and use the token for platform governance. DFI.Money currently provides a profit optimizing service for lending providers, moving providers' funds between lending protocols such as Aave, and Compound autonomously for highest return. Future strategies are being developed in its vaults section. “
Buying and Selling yearn.finance II
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as yearn.finance II directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire yearn.finance II should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy yearn.finance II using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for yearn.finance II Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for yearn.finance II and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.