VIG (CURRENCY:VIG) traded down 7.3% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on June 10th. In the last seven days, VIG has traded down 8.9% against the US dollar. One VIG coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0013 or 0.00000004 BTC on major exchanges. VIG has a market cap of $1.16 million and approximately $486.00 worth of VIG was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- ARPA Chain (ARPA) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0471 or 0.00000129 BTC.
- TheToken.Network (TTN) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $5,372.95 or 0.14891250 BTC.
- Psychic (PSY) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0369 or 0.00000081 BTC.
- Echoin (EC) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0051 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- CircleSwap (CIR) traded down 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00000943 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Vigorish, or simply 'The Vig', is the amount charged by a bookmaker for taking a bet from a gambler. TheVig is a hybrid PoW/PoS cryptocurrency based on the SHA256D algorithm. “
VIG Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as VIG directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire VIG should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy VIG using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for VIG Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for VIG and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.