TerraCredit (CURRENCY:CREDIT) traded up 0% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 18:00 PM ET on June 10th. One TerraCredit coin can now be bought for $0.15 or 0.00000405 BTC on popular exchanges. TerraCredit has a total market cap of $14.12 million and $447.00 worth of TerraCredit was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, TerraCredit has traded down 1% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- CREDIT (CREDIT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Nasdacoin (NSD) traded 31.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0202 or 0.00000055 BTC.
- Beetle Coin (BEET) traded 24.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Apollon (XAP) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- MYCE (YCE) traded 22.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000001 BTC.
hashing algorithm. TerraCredit’s total supply is 106,265,009 coins and its circulating supply is 95,083,315 coins. TerraCredit’s official website is terra-credit.com. TerraCredit’s official Twitter account is @CreditTerra and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “CREDIT is a decentralized cryptocurrency token used by the Terra platform. CREDIT facilitates online and physical payments across different devices and is designed to be simple and relevant to anyone with a basic computer or smartphone. At its core, CREDIT employs Proof of Stake (PoS) which allows any user to become a block producer. SIR TERRA is the foundation which has designed 'CREDIT' coins to offer fast and free blockchain based payments. “
TerraCredit Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as TerraCredit directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade TerraCredit should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase TerraCredit using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for TerraCredit Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TerraCredit and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.