DigixDAO (CURRENCY:DGD) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 22:00 PM ET on June 10th. Over the last seven days, DigixDAO has traded down 10.8% against the dollar. One DigixDAO coin can currently be bought for $466.36 or 0.01288889 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. DigixDAO has a market cap of $42.39 million and $34,549.00 worth of DigixDAO was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Solana (SOL) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $39.85 or 0.00110139 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $22.53 or 0.00062273 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002765 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 8.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.34 or 0.00003704 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 10.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.29 or 0.00022919 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002768 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 8.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $303.64 or 0.00839191 BTC.
- Amp (AMP) traded up 24.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0734 or 0.00000203 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Digix is an asset tokenization platform that puts gold asset ownership on the blockchain, making digital gold transferrable. Digix' ecosystem is powered by two native tokens: DGX and DGD. DGX is an ERC20 security token which democratizes access to gold. DGX represents physical gold where 1 DGX represents 1 gram of gold. The DGD token gives users the right to profits in the trading of DGX tokens which own the right to gold stored in a vault in Singapore. So if people trade 20 gold bars per day – the DGD token holders will have the profits of the commission from those trades distributed equally amongst themselves. DigixDAO’s Dissolution: Following the casting of votes by our community of DGD holders, the majority of DGD holders have voted for a dissolution of DigixDAO and to burn the remaining DGD in circulation, returning prorated amounts of ETH to token holders according to their DGD holdings. Read all about it here. “
Buying and Selling DigixDAO
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as DigixDAO directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade DigixDAO should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy DigixDAO using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for DigixDAO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DigixDAO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.