1World (CURRENCY:1WO) traded 0.6% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on June 10th. One 1World coin can now be purchased for about $0.0872 or 0.00000241 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last seven days, 1World has traded down 4.4% against the U.S. dollar. 1World has a total market cap of $3.24 million and $9,201.00 worth of 1World was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $22.53 or 0.00062273 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002765 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 8.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.34 or 0.00003704 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 10.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.29 or 0.00022919 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002768 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 8.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $303.64 or 0.00839191 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $32.03 or 0.00088509 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3,038.21 or 0.08396819 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “1Worls is a digital-data collecting platform. Its objective is to provide users (brands) with the tools for customer behavior studies and opinions. To understand the public needs and wills, users are able to perform Polls, Quizzes, Surveys, and Trivia activities at the 1World platform, also it has a Compare & Contrast system so the user can analyze the Before vs After effect. The 1WO token is an Ethereum-based (ERC20) cryptocurrency. It is the medium for all payments processed at the 1Worlds platform and allows end users (readers) on the site to earn tokens by collecting points for engagements and contributions within the brands' campaigns. “
Buying and Selling 1World
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as 1World directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade 1World should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy 1World using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for 1World Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for 1World and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.