Render Token (CURRENCY:RNDR) traded 6.6% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on May 4th. During the last week, Render Token has traded down 14.2% against the U.S. dollar. One Render Token coin can now be bought for about $0.87 or 0.00001593 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Render Token has a total market cap of $134.88 million and $7.02 million worth of Render Token was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 21.8% against the dollar and now trades at $48.55 or 0.00088503 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $10.60 or 0.00019317 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001823 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $37.60 or 0.00068542 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $453.21 or 0.00826230 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5,303.59 or 0.09668770 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $55.10 or 0.00100443 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $24.01 or 0.00043765 BTC.
About Render Token
According to CryptoCompare, “Render Token is an Ethereum-based distributed GPU rendering network and marketplace. RNDR is a utility token that powers and serves as currency on Render Token's ecosystem. “
Buying and Selling Render Token
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Render Token directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Render Token should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Render Token using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Render Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Render Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.