LINKA (CURRENCY:LINKA) traded down 9.7% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 0:00 AM ET on May 4th. LINKA has a total market capitalization of $3.65 million and $1.04 million worth of LINKA was traded on exchanges in the last day. One LINKA coin can currently be bought for $0.0053 or 0.00000010 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last seven days, LINKA has traded down 19.8% against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 19.6% against the dollar and now trades at $47.93 or 0.00087619 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $11.05 or 0.00020204 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001828 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $37.43 or 0.00068420 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $450.46 or 0.00823437 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $5,241.33 or 0.09581071 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $54.85 or 0.00100265 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $23.84 or 0.00043585 BTC.
LINKA Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “To solve financial problems and blockchain difficulties, the LINKA team creates a “Value Gateway Platform” that connects the real world with Crypto Space, enabling more people to enjoy the value of finance and blockchain. Participants are able to use both cryptocurrency and credit cards without boundaries between the real world and crypto space. “
LINKA Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as LINKA directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade LINKA should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy LINKA using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for LINKA Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for LINKA and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.