Injective Protocol (CURRENCY:INJ) traded down 3.3% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on May 4th. One Injective Protocol coin can currently be bought for $18.20 or 0.00033149 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last seven days, Injective Protocol has traded 0.1% lower against the U.S. dollar. Injective Protocol has a total market cap of $437.84 million and $62.25 million worth of Injective Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 20.6% against the dollar and now trades at $48.17 or 0.00087737 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $10.90 or 0.00019847 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001821 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $37.79 or 0.00068818 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $452.91 or 0.00824874 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $5,290.54 or 0.09635529 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $55.07 or 0.00100306 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $23.97 or 0.00043659 BTC.
About Injective Protocol
According to CryptoCompare, “The Injective Protocol project aims to make currency exchanges completely decentralized, public operated networks. What this means is the exchange is solely operated by people who hold INJ tokens. There is no centralized governing body that enforces control over the development of the project. The Injective Protocol project officially launched via a public offering in 2020, and it was backed by names in the industry like Binance, Pantera and Hashed. The Injective Chain is the blockchain foundation of the project. It hosts a completely decentralized order book and employs elements from the Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM). The platform also incorporates a bi-directional token bridge, linking it to the Ethereum ecosystem. “
Buying and Selling Injective Protocol
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Injective Protocol directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Injective Protocol should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Injective Protocol using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Injective Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Injective Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.