Fetch.ai (CURRENCY:FET) traded down 6.8% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 0:00 AM ET on May 4th. One Fetch.ai coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.56 or 0.00001017 BTC on exchanges. Fetch.ai has a market cap of $415.19 million and approximately $51.92 million worth of Fetch.ai was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Fetch.ai has traded 2.6% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 19.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $47.93 or 0.00087619 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.05 or 0.00020204 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001828 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $37.43 or 0.00068420 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $450.46 or 0.00823437 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $5,241.33 or 0.09581071 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $54.85 or 0.00100265 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $23.84 or 0.00043585 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Fetch.AI is a decentralized digital world in which useful economic activity can take place. This activity is performed by digital entities called Autonomous Economic Agents (AEAs). AEAs can work alone, together, serially or in parallel, and they can represent humans, services, themselves, data and more. AEAs connect to the world through our Open Economic Framework (OEF) which acts as an agent’s senses. The OEF presents a highly tailored world to each individual agent, one that is adapted specifically for it. Underpinning this is the Fetch Smart Ledger which provides the network’s integrity and delivers consensus through useful proof of work. Fetch are developing the OEF and Smart Ledger to enable everyone to develop agents. “
Fetch.ai Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Fetch.ai directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Fetch.ai should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Fetch.ai using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Fetch.ai Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Fetch.ai and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.