Decentralized Vulnerability Platform (CURRENCY:DVP) traded 8.5% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on May 4th. One Decentralized Vulnerability Platform coin can now be purchased for about $0.0414 or 0.00000075 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last week, Decentralized Vulnerability Platform has traded 16.6% lower against the U.S. dollar. Decentralized Vulnerability Platform has a total market cap of $12.33 million and $1.17 million worth of Decentralized Vulnerability Platform was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 20.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $48.17 or 0.00087737 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.90 or 0.00019847 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001821 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $37.79 or 0.00068818 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $452.91 or 0.00824874 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5,290.54 or 0.09635529 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $55.07 or 0.00100306 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 7.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $23.97 or 0.00043659 BTC.
Decentralized Vulnerability Platform Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The full name of DVP is the Decentralized Vulnerability Platform and it is the first decentralized vulnerability platform in the world. The DVP community is a decentralized autonomous organization, which is responsible for the vulnerability identification from multi-dimensions and comprehensive. At the same time, it acts as the core bridge between the white hats and the blockchain projects to provide an efficient and transparent blockchain security information platform, which will help improve the overall security awareness and build a better blockchain ecology. The DVP community will provide some public welfare services, in which the white hats can help the blockchain projects identify the security vulnerabilities and deliver them to DVP. As rewards, the white hat will by paying the corresponding bounty. By this model, it will lead to the achievement of a win-win virtuous circle for both the blockchain projects and the white hats. “
Buying and Selling Decentralized Vulnerability Platform
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Decentralized Vulnerability Platform directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Decentralized Vulnerability Platform should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Decentralized Vulnerability Platform using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Decentralized Vulnerability Platform Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Decentralized Vulnerability Platform and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.