ZUM TOKEN (CURRENCY:ZUM) traded up 5.9% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on May 4th. One ZUM TOKEN coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last week, ZUM TOKEN has traded down 50.2% against the US dollar. ZUM TOKEN has a total market cap of $537,598.03 and $3,068.00 worth of ZUM TOKEN was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Monero (XMR) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $400.04 or 0.00726540 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded down 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded 13.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.46 or 0.00004474 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded up 16.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0071 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- Monero Classic (XMC) traded 8.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00001184 BTC.
- Infinitus Token (INF) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00000273 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00000470 BTC.
- Sumokoin (SUMO) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0849 or 0.00000154 BTC.
- Digital Insurance Token (DIT) traded 39.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- BitNewChain (BTN) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000005 BTC.
ZUM TOKEN Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “ZumCoin enables users to process instant cross-border private payments of any amount for a fraction of a penny. It is a peer-to-peer decentralized ecosystem designed to eliminate central control and the need for the third-party to validation transactions. ZumCoin is developed by utilizing a sophisticated scheme of mathematical proofs and state of the art cryptography to ensure all network transactions are completely Private, Untraceable, and Unlinkable.”
Buying and Selling ZUM TOKEN
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ZUM TOKEN directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ZUM TOKEN should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ZUM TOKEN using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ZUM TOKEN Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ZUM TOKEN and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.