Vai (CURRENCY:VAI) traded 1.1% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on May 4th. Vai has a total market cap of $182.76 million and approximately $1.97 million worth of Vai was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Vai has traded 3.8% lower against the US dollar. One Vai coin can currently be bought for $0.92 or 0.00001671 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.45 or 0.00002649 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001824 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $36.03 or 0.00065704 BTC.
- KLAYswap Protocol (KSP) traded up 3,280.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2,115.22 or 0.03857807 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $146.31 or 0.00266839 BTC.
- Klaytn (KLAY) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.32 or 0.00004229 BTC.
- Wrapped BNB (WBNB) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $637.46 or 0.01162621 BTC.
- THORChain (RUNE) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $17.54 or 0.00031981 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $403.49 or 0.00735893 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $55,053.53 or 1.00408374 BTC.
Vai Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “VAI is Venus Protocol’s native decentralized stablecoin that is minted and redeemed directly on the Venus platform running on Binance Smart Chain. The Venus Protocol will enable users to mint VAI (VAI), a synthetic stablecoin based on the price of $1 USD, by using the vTokens from the underlying collateral that they have previously supplied to the protocol. Users can borrow up to 50% of the remaining collateral value they have on the protocol from their vTokens to mint VAI. “
Buying and Selling Vai
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Vai directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Vai should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Vai using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Vai Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Vai and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.