SparksPay (CURRENCY:SPK) traded up 2.3% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on May 4th. Over the last week, SparksPay has traded 34.2% lower against the US dollar. One SparksPay coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0033 or 0.00000006 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. SparksPay has a market cap of $32,496.13 and approximately $42.00 worth of SparksPay was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- THEKEY (TKY) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Feathercoin (FTC) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0493 or 0.00000090 BTC.
- IPChain (IPC) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0300 or 0.00000316 BTC.
- Chi Gastoken (CHI) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.78 or 0.00005074 BTC.
- GoByte (GBX) traded up 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0779 or 0.00000142 BTC.
- Innova (INN) traded up 16.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0615 or 0.00000112 BTC.
- CryCash (CRC) traded 9.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0088 or 0.00000023 BTC.
- Uniform Fiscal Object (UFO) traded 10.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- REALPAY (RAP) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00000722 BTC.
- Gbrick (GBX) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0060 or 0.00000011 BTC.
SparksPay Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “SparksPay is a cryptocurrency based on the NeoScrypt algorithm, it is the “fuel” that powers the eCommerce platform. Fees to merchants are based on a nominal percentage value of the transactions performed on the Sparks platform and are paid for by merchants using Sparks coin Click here for Masternode stats from masternodes.online. “
SparksPay Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as SparksPay directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SparksPay should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy SparksPay using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SparksPay Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SparksPay and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.