Origin Protocol (CURRENCY:OGN) traded down 2.5% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on May 4th. During the last seven days, Origin Protocol has traded 17.4% lower against the dollar. Origin Protocol has a total market capitalization of $464.49 million and approximately $146.21 million worth of Origin Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Origin Protocol coin can currently be bought for about $1.64 or 0.00003004 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 24.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $48.90 or 0.00089472 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $10.52 or 0.00019253 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001830 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $37.92 or 0.00069388 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $467.80 or 0.00855951 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5,341.05 or 0.09772685 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $55.17 or 0.00100944 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $24.54 or 0.00044906 BTC.
About Origin Protocol
According to CryptoCompare, “Origin is an open-source platform that enables the creation of peer-to-peer marketplaces and e-commerce applications. The Origin Platform initially targets the global sharing economy, allowing buyers and sellers of fractional use goods and services (car-sharing, service-based tasks, home-sharing, etc.) to transact on the distributed, open web. Using the Ethereum blockchain and Interplanetary File System (IPFS), the platform and its community participants can interact in a peer-to-peer fashion, allowing for the creation and booking of services and goods without traditional intermediaries. “
Buying and Selling Origin Protocol
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Origin Protocol directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Origin Protocol should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Origin Protocol using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Origin Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Origin Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.