Newscrypto (CURRENCY:NWC) traded down 0.1% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on May 4th. Newscrypto has a total market cap of $303.43 million and approximately $18.01 million worth of Newscrypto was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Newscrypto coin can now be bought for $1.91 or 0.00003469 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last week, Newscrypto has traded up 14.4% against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.45 or 0.00002629 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001816 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $36.05 or 0.00065472 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $148.20 or 0.00269190 BTC.
- Klaytn (KLAY) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.32 or 0.00004206 BTC.
- Wrapped BNB (WBNB) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $641.84 or 0.01165824 BTC.
- THORChain (RUNE) traded up 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $17.78 or 0.00032299 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $400.39 or 0.00727255 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $55,074.35 or 1.00036096 BTC.
- KnoxFS (old) (KFX) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $19.25 or 0.00049793 BTC.
Newscrypto Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The heart of the newscrypto platform is the NWC token, a Stellar Lumen compliant token that underpins all transactions for the newscrypto network. It is used to bind continuously updated and verified technical, environmental and fundamental data from the blockchain to its corresponding product as information for Newscrypto users. To simplify, it carries out transfers of value within the ecosystem. As such, the token has both utility and value-transfer functions within the network of applications build on top of the platform. “
Buying and Selling Newscrypto
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Newscrypto directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Newscrypto should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Newscrypto using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Newscrypto Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Newscrypto and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.