Metaverse ETP (CURRENCY:ETP) traded 7.2% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on May 4th. One Metaverse ETP coin can now be bought for approximately $0.38 or 0.00000701 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Metaverse ETP has a total market capitalization of $29.89 million and $922,310.00 worth of Metaverse ETP was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Metaverse ETP has traded 0.2% higher against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $3,394.93 or 0.06230623 BTC.
- USD Coin (USDC) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001835 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 28.5% against the dollar and now trades at $63.76 or 0.00117011 BTC.
- Waltonchain (WTC) traded down 9.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.66 or 0.00003046 BTC.
- Super Zero Protocol (SERO) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00000603 BTC.
- Callisto Network (CLO) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0163 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- Etho Protocol (ETHO) traded 13.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00000404 BTC.
- Ether Zero (ETZ) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0081 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- Master Contract Token (MCT) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Ellaism (ELLA) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0049 or 0.00000009 BTC.
About Metaverse ETP
According to CryptoCompare, “Metaverse is a decentralized platform based on blockchain technology. Metaverse is building a web of Smart Properties and establishing an open ecosystem in which digital value can be circulated freely. ETP is the token used on Metaverse and can be used to measure the value of smart properties in Metaverse or as collateral in financial transactions. ETP is also used to pay transaction and other fees applied on Metaverse. “
Metaverse ETP Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Metaverse ETP directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Metaverse ETP should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Metaverse ETP using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Metaverse ETP Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Metaverse ETP and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.