LiquidApps (CURRENCY:DAPP) traded up 9.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM ET on May 4th. In the last seven days, LiquidApps has traded 8.3% lower against the U.S. dollar. One LiquidApps coin can currently be bought for $0.0371 or 0.00000067 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. LiquidApps has a total market cap of $26.31 million and approximately $23,813.00 worth of LiquidApps was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- WAX (WAXP) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00000465 BTC.
- 0Chain (ZCN) traded 16.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.16 or 0.00002100 BTC.
- Metaverse Dualchain Network Architecture (DNA) traded down 24.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- BeatzCoin (BTZC) traded up 10.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Centric Cash (CNS) traded 8.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- YAS (YAS) traded 10.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Nokencoin (NOKN) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0118 or 0.00000021 BTC.
- Ndau (NDAU) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $24.48 or 0.00044264 BTC.
- Ace Entertainment (ACE) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000033 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “LiquidApps is a technology company focused on optimizing decentralized development. It has empowered developers and companies with a suite of powerful services running on the first of LiquidApps’ inventions, the DAPP Network, which allows teams to accelerate their development milestones and deliver working products that solve real user problems. “
LiquidApps Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as LiquidApps directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire LiquidApps should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase LiquidApps using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for LiquidApps Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for LiquidApps and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.