Kylin (CURRENCY:KYL) traded down 7.5% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on May 4th. Kylin has a market capitalization of $59.07 million and approximately $2.24 million worth of Kylin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Kylin has traded 11.7% lower against the US dollar. One Kylin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.72 or 0.00001342 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 16.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $48.57 or 0.00089969 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $10.44 or 0.00019343 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001853 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded 7.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $37.29 or 0.00069080 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded down 9.5% against the dollar and now trades at $462.99 or 0.00857675 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 9.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5,256.77 or 0.09738085 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $54.56 or 0.00101080 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 10.3% against the dollar and now trades at $24.10 or 0.00044645 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Kylin Network is designed to offer any applications and blockchains (such as parachains and parathreads) instantaneous but reliable and valid on/off-chain market data and social data sources by leveraging the power of Polkadot/Substrate Framework on open networks. The Kylin Network Mainnet token (KYL) is necessary to secure and power the decentralized data network. “
Buying and Selling Kylin
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Kylin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Kylin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Kylin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Kylin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Kylin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.