IRISnet (CURRENCY:IRIS) traded down 22.3% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on May 4th. IRISnet has a total market cap of $194.19 million and $176.59 million worth of IRISnet was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, IRISnet has traded up 20.2% against the U.S. dollar. One IRISnet coin can now be purchased for about $0.19 or 0.00000357 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.44 or 0.00002649 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001837 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $36.10 or 0.00066310 BTC.
- KLAYswap Protocol (KSP) traded up 3,051.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1,926.68 or 0.03539404 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded 9.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $143.81 or 0.00264190 BTC.
- Klaytn (KLAY) traded 7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00004143 BTC.
- Wrapped BNB (WBNB) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $632.79 or 0.01162468 BTC.
- THORChain (RUNE) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $17.48 or 0.00032117 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $405.59 or 0.00745097 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $54,608.00 or 1.00317459 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The IRIS network is an internet of blockchains intended to provide a technology foundation that facilitates construction of distributed business applications. The IRIS network is part of the larger Cosmos network — all zones in the network would be able to interact with any other zone in the Cosmos network over the standard IBC protocol. By introducing a layer of service semantics into the network, IRIS is going to provide an innovative solution that enables a whole new set of business scenarios, which would result in an increase in scale and diversity of the Cosmos network. “
IRISnet Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as IRISnet directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade IRISnet should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase IRISnet using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for IRISnet Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for IRISnet and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.