Haven Protocol (CURRENCY:XHV) traded 9.5% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on May 4th. One Haven Protocol coin can currently be bought for $20.75 or 0.00038390 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last seven days, Haven Protocol has traded up 0.8% against the dollar. Haven Protocol has a total market cap of $300.68 million and approximately $3.14 million worth of Haven Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $54,045.01 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $3,299.12 or 0.06104388 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 27.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00001038 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 6.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $313.34 or 0.00579776 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $978.89 or 0.01811258 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 32.9% against the dollar and now trades at $68.29 or 0.00126351 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $385.55 or 0.00713382 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $340.01 or 0.00629117 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $246.43 or 0.00455978 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.50 or 0.00004633 BTC.
Haven Protocol Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Haven (XHV) is an ecosystem of digital assets with accounts only you can access, balances only you can view and transactions only you control. Haven is based on Monero giving every asset within the ecosystem world class privacy, provides a range of synthetic fiat currencies and digital assets, enabling commerce and portfolio diversification and enables you to store, convert and transact in the form of money you prefer whether it’s xUSD, xCNY or xGOLD. Algorithmic and decentralized, Haven claims to have low fees, Infinite Liquidity, No Middleman a allow for Financial Privacy. “
Haven Protocol Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Haven Protocol directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Haven Protocol should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Haven Protocol using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Haven Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Haven Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.