GINcoin (CURRENCY:GIN) traded down 91.4% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 19:00 PM ET on May 4th. One GINcoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0043 or 0.00000008 BTC on major exchanges. Over the last week, GINcoin has traded 88.8% lower against the dollar. GINcoin has a market capitalization of $34,358.71 and $1.00 worth of GINcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $54,117.29 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $3,315.28 or 0.06126101 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 26.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00001032 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $314.07 or 0.00580351 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $980.67 or 0.01812120 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 32.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $68.06 or 0.00125766 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $387.91 or 0.00716789 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $341.90 or 0.00631780 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $246.93 or 0.00456278 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.51 or 0.00004643 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “GINcoin is a GUI-based Masternode deployment platform that allows crypto investors to create and deploy their own masternode(s). GIN is a PoW cryptocurrency based on the Lyra2Z algorithm and is used to pay for the services offered in the platform. “
Buying and Selling GINcoin
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as GINcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire GINcoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase GINcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for GINcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GINcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.