EnterCoin (CURRENCY:ENTRC) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 22:00 PM ET on May 4th. EnterCoin has a market cap of $81,700.75 and approximately $116.00 worth of EnterCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One EnterCoin coin can currently be bought for $0.0143 or 0.00000026 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last week, EnterCoin has traded 56.3% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 23.3% against the dollar and now trades at $48.85 or 0.00088625 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $10.70 or 0.00019410 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001814 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $38.57 or 0.00069985 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $465.02 or 0.00843689 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5,351.67 or 0.09709471 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $55.71 or 0.00101074 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $24.60 or 0.00044632 BTC.
EnterCoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “EnterCoin was built as an alternative payment solution for the financially excluded communities. Entercoin claims to be one of the first tokens that can be used as an alternative currency for regulated peer to peer transactions in the Middle East, North Africa and South-East Asia. ENTRC is a ERC20 compliant token in the Ethereum blockchain. “
EnterCoin Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as EnterCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire EnterCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase EnterCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for EnterCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EnterCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.