Digitex (CURRENCY:DGTX) traded down 5.3% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on May 4th. One Digitex coin can currently be bought for about $0.0128 or 0.00000024 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last seven days, Digitex has traded 7.6% lower against the dollar. Digitex has a total market capitalization of $11.89 million and approximately $2.89 million worth of Digitex was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 11.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $46.45 or 0.00085940 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 10.1% against the dollar and now trades at $10.41 or 0.00019258 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001851 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded 9.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $37.20 or 0.00068823 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 9.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $465.05 or 0.00860488 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 11.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5,355.19 or 0.09908762 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $54.83 or 0.00101446 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 9.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $24.23 or 0.00044833 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Based in Seychelles, Digitex Futures is a Commission-Free cryptocurrency Futures Trading. It allows its users (traders) to trade prices of cryptocurrencies (speculate) instead of effectively purchase them. In other words, users are able to stake a guess for the price direction (up or down) of a supported cryptocurrency, earning an income if the guess was right. At Digital Futures, stakes to make a guess or the income earnings for the correct speculation are paid with the DGTX token. The DGTX token is an Ethereum-based (ERC-20) cryptocurrency. It is the Digital Futures native currency and needed in all actions related to account balances as well as in trading profits and losses. “
Buying and Selling Digitex
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Digitex directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Digitex should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Digitex using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Digitex Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Digitex and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.