Crypto.com Coin (CURRENCY:CRO) traded down 6.6% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 21:00 PM ET on May 4th. Crypto.com Coin has a market cap of $4.27 billion and approximately $128.34 million worth of Crypto.com Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Crypto.com Coin has traded down 14.1% against the US dollar. One Crypto.com Coin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.17 or 0.00000308 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 22.9% against the dollar and now trades at $49.28 or 0.00089654 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $10.69 or 0.00019447 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001819 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $38.35 or 0.00069770 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $473.27 or 0.00860973 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $5,431.04 or 0.09880096 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $55.72 or 0.00101372 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $24.69 or 0.00044920 BTC.
Crypto.com Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The mission of Crypto.com is to accelerate the world’s transition to crypto. The Crypto.com team aims to put cryptocurrency in every wallet with a strong focus on real-life use cases. Crypto.com Chain (CRO) is a cryptocurrency token issued on the Ethereum platform, with secondary distribution only. No pre-sale, no public sale, or ICO. “
Crypto.com Coin Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Crypto.com Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Crypto.com Coin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Crypto.com Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Crypto.com Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Crypto.com Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.