COVA (CURRENCY:COVA) traded 6.4% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on May 4th. One COVA coin can currently be bought for $0.0006 or 0.00000001 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. COVA has a market capitalization of $1.49 million and $95,118.00 worth of COVA was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, COVA has traded up 7.8% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 22.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $48.22 or 0.00087582 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $10.85 or 0.00019713 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001816 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $38.30 or 0.00069572 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $459.79 or 0.00835149 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $5,313.44 or 0.09651247 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $55.47 or 0.00100763 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $24.88 or 0.00045189 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Covalent is a new addition to the Internet protocol suite that specifies and enforces how data should be used. Under the Covalent protocol, data carries a “smart policy”. Whereas a usual data usage policy is expressed in natural language and is only enforceable by law, a “smart policy” is specified in programming language and is enforceable by code. “
Buying and Selling COVA
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as COVA directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire COVA should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy COVA using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for COVA Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for COVA and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.