ChatCoin (CURRENCY:CHAT) traded down 3.4% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 7:00 AM ET on May 4th. ChatCoin has a total market cap of $5.97 million and $403,003.00 worth of ChatCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One ChatCoin coin can now be bought for $0.0086 or 0.00000015 BTC on popular exchanges. During the last week, ChatCoin has traded up 8.8% against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $56,490.79 or 1.00295332 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $22.97 or 0.00040773 BTC.
- Creditcoin (CTC) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.91 or 0.00010486 BTC.
- Venus (XVS) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $125.51 or 0.00222843 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded down 9.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.82 or 0.00001454 BTC.
- Darwinia Network (RING) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00000220 BTC.
- Phantasma (SOUL) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00000836 BTC.
- mStable USD (MUSD) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00001802 BTC.
- StableXSwap (STAX) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.74 or 0.00004873 BTC.
- Redd (RDD) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000008 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “OpenChat is a blockchain-based payment platform. It allows users to trade (buy/sell), store and monitor their digital assets as well as to access the platform blockchain-based chat protocol named BIMP, which will provide users with the features to communicate between them in a tokenized ecosystem. The CHAT token is an Ethereum-based cryptocurrency. It is the platform native token that will allow users to exchange value, it can also be used to purchase available goods and services. “
Buying and Selling ChatCoin
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ChatCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ChatCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase ChatCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ChatCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ChatCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.