BTU Protocol (CURRENCY:BTU) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on May 4th. BTU Protocol has a total market cap of $71.66 million and $187,924.00 worth of BTU Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One BTU Protocol coin can currently be bought for about $0.79 or 0.00001486 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last week, BTU Protocol has traded 7.9% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $45.25 or 0.00084935 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 10.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.20 or 0.00019136 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001877 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded down 10.7% against the dollar and now trades at $36.51 or 0.00068524 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 12.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $452.14 or 0.00848615 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 12.6% against the dollar and now trades at $5,245.44 or 0.09845025 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $53.79 or 0.00100954 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 12.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $23.68 or 0.00044449 BTC.
BTU Protocol Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Booking Token Unit (BTU) protocol is a standardized building block for any decentralized application (dApp) or web site willing to implement booking features for their end-users. The BTU protocol also brings interoperability among decentralized applications that incorporate it. BTU token will be an ERC20 token running the protocol. All platforms implementing the BTU protocol would benefit from a hybrid approach combining an on-chain smart contract and off-chain software components, providing more scalability. “
BTU Protocol Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as BTU Protocol directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade BTU Protocol should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase BTU Protocol using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BTU Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BTU Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.