Bitcoin SV (CURRENCY:BSV) traded 7.8% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on May 4th. During the last week, Bitcoin SV has traded 18.7% higher against the dollar. One Bitcoin SV coin can now be bought for approximately $338.01 or 0.00623283 BTC on exchanges. Bitcoin SV has a market cap of $6.33 billion and $2.53 billion worth of Bitcoin SV was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $54,230.13 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $973.11 or 0.01794407 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash ABC (BCHA) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $35.26 or 0.00065021 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded down 10.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.84 or 0.00001545 BTC.
- PIXEL (PXL) traded down 15.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00000193 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.19 or 0.00004042 BTC.
- DragonVein (DVC) traded down 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0831 or 0.00000153 BTC.
- Crown (CRW) traded down 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00000314 BTC.
- Color Platform (CLR) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0107 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- DAOBet (BET) traded down 25.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0064 or 0.00000012 BTC.
Bitcoin SV Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Bitcoin SV restores the original Bitcoin protocol, aiming to keep it stable and allow it to massively scale. Bitcoin SV will maintain the vision set out by Satoshi Nakamoto’s white paper in 2008: Bitcoin: A Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash System Reflecting its mission to fulfill the vision of Bitcoin, the project name represents the “Satoshi Vision” or SV. Created at the request of leading BSV mining enterprise CoinGeek and other miners, Bitcoin SV is intended to provide a clear choice for miners and allow businesses to build applications and websites on it reliably. “
Buying and Selling Bitcoin SV
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin SV directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bitcoin SV should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Bitcoin SV using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin SV Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin SV and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.