Bismuth (CURRENCY:BIS) traded 34.5% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 19:00 PM ET on May 4th. In the last seven days, Bismuth has traded down 43.6% against the US dollar. Bismuth has a total market capitalization of $4.54 million and approximately $21,900.00 worth of Bismuth was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Bismuth coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.24 or 0.00000442 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- GoChain (GO) traded 11.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0530 or 0.00000098 BTC.
- Meter Governance (MTRG) traded down 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $5.98 or 0.00011063 BTC.
- Aryacoin (AYA) traded down 10.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0442 or 0.00000082 BTC.
- SINOVATE (SIN) traded 19.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0061 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- Pigeoncoin (PGN) traded down 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- XEL (XEL) traded 8.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0034 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Pyrk (PYRK) traded 8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0113 or 0.00000021 BTC.
- Veltor (VLT) traded 20.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0296 or 0.00000055 BTC.
- 888tron (888) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00000669 BTC.
- Meter (MTRG) traded up 17.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.88 or 0.00015280 BTC.
Bismuth Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Bismuth is a Proof of Work cryptocurrency based on the SHA224 algorithm. It comes with a set of dApps supplied as interpretation engines, which prevent blockchain bloat. On-chain messaging and data storage is available in both public and encrypted forms. By reformulating the cryptocurrency code Bismuth aims to simplify its readability, make it compatible across all platforms and integrate it into business solutions. Bismuth is not based on code of BTC or any of it’s derivatives, it is only inspired by some ideas laid down by Andreas M. Antonopoulos, Satoshi Nakamoto (BitCoin), Sunny King (Peercoin), NXT and ETH developers. “
Bismuth Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bismuth directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bismuth should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Bismuth using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bismuth Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bismuth and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.