Aventus (CURRENCY:AVT) traded down 14.2% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 20:00 PM ET on May 4th. Aventus has a total market cap of $3.84 million and approximately $235,638.00 worth of Aventus was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Aventus coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.64 or 0.00001185 BTC on major exchanges. During the last week, Aventus has traded up 0.2% against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 16.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $48.57 or 0.00089969 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $10.44 or 0.00019343 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001853 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded 7.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $37.29 or 0.00069080 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 9.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $462.99 or 0.00857675 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $5,256.77 or 0.09738085 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $54.56 or 0.00101080 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 10.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $24.10 or 0.00044645 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The Aventus Network (AvN) is a layer-2 blockchain protocol designed to bring scalability, lower costs and speed to Ethereum transactions. It enables digital asset issuance, management and ownership, bringing the scale of permissioned blockchains and the security and interoperability of public blockchains — without the shortcomings of either. AVT, the Aventus Network’s native token, is used in the Aventus proof-of-stake-based layer-2 solution for achieving scalability, speed, and cost-effectiveness on the public Ethereum network by aligning the economic incentives of participants. There are 2 primary personas to whom AVT is fundamental on the Aventus Network. The transaction processor (or validator), who stakes AVT to operate a node, is personally damaged by losing their AVT deposit if they engage in damaging behaviour to the Network.The transaction originator, who pays AVT as gas fees to the transaction processor. The exact cost per transaction is determined by a free market in which the originator specifies what they are willing to pay and the processor processes if they are happy with the fees.DeFi Analogy (Yield Farming): Aventus does not offer yield-farming as an option. However, there is some similarity in that Aventus Validators contribute AVT (asset at risk, returned upon exit) in return for generating a yield (fees paid). “
Buying and Selling Aventus
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Aventus directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Aventus should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Aventus using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Aventus Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Aventus and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.