Atomic Wallet Coin (CURRENCY:AWC) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on May 4th. Atomic Wallet Coin has a market cap of $24.88 million and approximately $88,846.00 worth of Atomic Wallet Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Atomic Wallet Coin coin can currently be bought for approximately $2.35 or 0.00004306 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last seven days, Atomic Wallet Coin has traded up 2.1% against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.41 or 0.00002591 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001835 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $35.62 or 0.00065365 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 12.2% against the dollar and now trades at $47.34 or 0.00086876 BTC.
- USD Coin (USDC) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001835 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 10.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.48 or 0.00019228 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded down 8% against the dollar and now trades at $146.71 or 0.00269248 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $100.03 or 0.00183578 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001835 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
Atomic Wallet Coin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Atomic is a decentralized multi-cryptocurrency wallet available for Windows, Mac OS and Linux. The wallet uses BitTorrent technology for distributed order book and atomic swap technology for cross-chain custody free exchange. Atomicwallet also features instant exchange options – Changelly and ShapeShift. Atomic Wallet will issue own token, called the AWC (Atomic Wallet Coin). A strict limit of 100M AWC will be created, never to be increased. AWC will run natively on the Ethereum blockchain with ERC20. On April 30rd 2019, 50% of the AWC Token emission has been burnt on the Ethereum Blockchain and the same amount released on the Binance Mainnet. Now you can use two ways swap tool between ERC20 and BEP2 tokens. “
Buying and Selling Atomic Wallet Coin
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Atomic Wallet Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Atomic Wallet Coin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Atomic Wallet Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Atomic Wallet Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Atomic Wallet Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.