Anchor Protocol (CURRENCY:ANC) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on May 4th. Anchor Protocol has a market cap of $343.15 million and approximately $12.42 million worth of Anchor Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Anchor Protocol coin can currently be purchased for about $5.93 or 0.00010787 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last week, Anchor Protocol has traded 12% higher against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- WINk (WIN) traded 9.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Kleros (PNK) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00000449 BTC.
- MAPS (MAPS) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.72 or 0.00003121 BTC.
- Validity (VAL) traded 11.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.47 or 0.00013590 BTC.
- Wagerr (WGR) traded down 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00000235 BTC.
- Particl (PART) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.69 or 0.00004891 BTC.
- Razor Network (RAZOR) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00000669 BTC.
- Dev Protocol (DEV) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $10.78 or 0.00019609 BTC.
- Phore (PHR) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00000737 BTC.
- Warp Finance (WARP) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $798.72 or 0.01453031 BTC.
About Anchor Protocol
According to CryptoCompare, “The Anchor Token (ANC) is Anchor Protocol's governance token. ANC tokens can be deposited to create new governance polls, which can be voted on by users that have staked ANC. ANC is designed to capture a portion of Anchor's yield, allowing its value to scale linearly with Anchor's assets under management (AUM). Anchor distributes protocol fees to ANC stakers pro-rata to their stake, benefitting stakers as adoption of Anchor increases — stakers of ANC are incentivized to propose, discuss, and vote for proposals that further merit the protocol. ANC is also used as incentives to bootstrap borrow demand and initial deposit rate stability. The protocol distributes ANC tokens every block to stablecoin borrowers, proportional to the amount borrowed. “
Buying and Selling Anchor Protocol
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Anchor Protocol directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Anchor Protocol should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Anchor Protocol using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Anchor Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Anchor Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.