ADAMANT Messenger (CURRENCY:ADM) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 22:00 PM ET on May 4th. ADAMANT Messenger has a market capitalization of $1.64 million and $2,109.00 worth of ADAMANT Messenger was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, ADAMANT Messenger has traded down 14.5% against the dollar. One ADAMANT Messenger coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0189 or 0.00000034 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- EOS (EOS) traded 13.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7.19 or 0.00013026 BTC.
- Ark (ARK) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.91 or 0.00003452 BTC.
- Oxygen (OXY) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $3.01 or 0.00005451 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded down 8.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0883 or 0.00000160 BTC.
- Lamden (TAU) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0922 or 0.00000167 BTC.
- BitWhite (BTW) traded 16.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0060 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- SelfSell (SSC) traded up 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Oxycoin (OXY) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- The Hash Speed (THS) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00000910 BTC.
- ALAX (ALX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
ADAMANT Messenger Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “ADAMANT Messenger is a decentralized anonymous messenger based on the blockchain system. It’s independent of any governments or corporations, and even developers due to the distributed network infrastructure that contains an open-source code. ADAMANT Business is a private blockchain for companies, based on ADAMANT. Unlike typical P2P and centralized messengers, the blockchain system offers superior security and privacy. What’s more, it provides users with new possibilities such as storing and transferring cryptocurrencies In-Chat with full control of private keys; use ADAMANT as a 2FA solution, exchange cryptocurrency anonymously and bet on Bitcoin rates and more. The ADAMANT blockchain system belongs to its users. Nobody can control, block, deactivate, restrict or censor accounts. Users take full responsibility for their content, messages, media, and goals and intentions of using the messenger. Privacy is the main concept of ADAMANT: neither phone numbers nor emails are required. Apps have no access to the contact list or geotags, IPs are hidden from chatters and paranoids can use ADAMANT via Tor. All the messages are encrypted with the Diffie-Hellman Curve25519, Salsa20, Poly1305 algorithms and signed by SHA-256 + Ed25519 EdDSA. Private keys are never transferred to the network. The sequence of messages and their authenticity is guaranteed by the blockchain. Apps are available for Web PWA, Tor, iOS, Android, Windows, Mac OS, GNU/Linux. “
ADAMANT Messenger Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ADAMANT Messenger directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ADAMANT Messenger should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy ADAMANT Messenger using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ADAMANT Messenger Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ADAMANT Messenger and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.