Spectrecoin (CURRENCY:XSPEC) traded up 0.9% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on April 13th. Spectrecoin has a total market capitalization of $2.67 million and approximately $6,042.00 worth of Spectrecoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Spectrecoin coin can currently be purchased for $0.10 or 0.00000949 BTC on major exchanges. In the last week, Spectrecoin has traded 5.7% higher against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Cardano (ADA) traded up 10.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.43 or 0.00002256 BTC.
- Uniswap (UNI) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $35.91 or 0.00056689 BTC.
- Avalanche (AVAX) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $34.27 or 0.00054103 BTC.
- Algorand (ALGO) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.52 or 0.00002407 BTC.
- Elrond (EGLD) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $212.59 or 0.00335605 BTC.
- Hedera Hashgraph (HBAR) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00000551 BTC.
- NEAR Protocol (NEAR) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $6.59 or 0.00010397 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00000543 BTC.
- TerraUSD (UST) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001579 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.91 or 0.00003012 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The Spectreproject comprises the anonymous, untraceable and secure cryptocurrency. The anonymous currency will be integrated with a mobile platform for small remittance, cash transfers. This is currently being developed for Android and later for iOS and other mobile platforms. Spectrecoin is an anonymous, untraceable and un-linkable, energy efficient, Proof-of-Stake v3 cryptocurrency. SPEC also has an advanced hierarchical deterministic wallet (HD wallet) with multiple functions and configuration options. “
Buying and Selling Spectrecoin
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Spectrecoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Spectrecoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Spectrecoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Spectrecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Spectrecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.