Ravencoin (CURRENCY:RVN) traded 0.8% higher against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on April 13th. Over the last week, Ravencoin has traded 1.1% higher against the U.S. dollar. One Ravencoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.19 or 0.00000294 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Ravencoin has a total market capitalization of $1.60 billion and approximately $112.72 million worth of Ravencoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 33.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.82 or 0.00002850 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001569 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $41.29 or 0.00064780 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $34.65 or 0.00054358 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $12.16 or 0.00019081 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $165.79 or 0.00260095 BTC.
- USD Coin (USDC) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001569 BTC.
- Klaytn (KLAY) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.84 or 0.00004458 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Ravencoin is a digital peer to peer network that aims to implement a use case specific blockchain, designed to efficiently handle one specific function: the transfer of assets from one party to another. Built on a fork of the Bitcoin code, Ravencoin was launched January 3rd, 2018, and is a truly open source project (no ICO or masternodes). It focuses on building a useful technology, with a strong and growing community. Launched on January 3rd, 2018, the ninth anniversary of bitcoin’s launch, Ravencoin is an open-source project designed to enable instant payments to anyone around the world. The aim of the project is to create a blockchain optimized specifically for the transfer of assets such as tokens from one holder to another. A fork of the bitcoin code, Ravencoin features four key changes: The issuance schedule (block reward of 5,000 RVN)Block time (1 minute)Coin supply (21 Billion)Mining algorithm (KAWPOW formerly X16R and X16RV2 respectively)”
Buying and Selling Ravencoin
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ravencoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ravencoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Ravencoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ravencoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ravencoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.