Proton (CURRENCY:XPR) traded 0.2% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on April 13th. Proton has a market cap of $83.13 million and approximately $580,461.00 worth of Proton was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Proton coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0178 or 0.00000028 BTC on popular exchanges. In the last week, Proton has traded 8% higher against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 6.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $34.65 or 0.00054358 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.16 or 0.00019081 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 7.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00000346 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001569 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $53.18 or 0.00083434 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $395.30 or 0.00620160 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $20.86 or 0.00032731 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $24.37 or 0.00038228 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Proton (XPR) is a new public blockchain and smart contract platform designed for both consumer applications and peer-peer payments. It is built around a secure identity and financial settlements layer that allows users to directly link real identity and fiat accounts, pull funds and buy crypto, and use that crypto seamlessly in apps. “
Proton Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Proton directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Proton should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Proton using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Proton Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Proton and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.