Parachute (CURRENCY:PAR) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on April 13th. Parachute has a market cap of $16.10 million and $366,518.00 worth of Parachute was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Parachute coin can currently be purchased for $0.0262 or 0.00000042 BTC on major exchanges. In the last week, Parachute has traded 2.9% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Uniswap (UNI) traded 6.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $35.11 or 0.00055867 BTC.
- Doctors Coin (DRS) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00000869 BTC.
- Archer DAO Governance Token (ARCH) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.21 or 0.00003511 BTC.
- Public Mint (MINT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00001581 BTC.
- Peony (PNY) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00000300 BTC.
- AllSafe (ASAFE) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0453 or 0.00000072 BTC.
- HollyWoodCoin (HWC) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0119 or 0.00000019 BTC.
- UNICORN Token (UNI) traded 38.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Rupee (RUP) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- MedicCoin (MEDIC) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000000 BTC.
Parachute Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Parachute launched with the goal of giving people better access and integrations with their cryptocurrency. It has put DeFi tools inside one app that lives in the places where people chat. The PAR token is used throughout Parachute products to interact with DeFi applications. “
Buying and Selling Parachute
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Parachute directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Parachute should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Parachute using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Parachute Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Parachute and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.