IONChain (CURRENCY:IONC) traded up 9.4% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 15:00 PM ET on April 13th. IONChain has a total market cap of $735,669.24 and approximately $8,713.00 worth of IONChain was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, IONChain has traded 67.2% higher against the dollar. One IONChain coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0061 or 0.00000010 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 7.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $34.97 or 0.00055615 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $12.14 or 0.00019307 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 7.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00000350 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001592 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $52.94 or 0.00084192 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $395.01 or 0.00628154 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $20.43 or 0.00032488 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded 8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $23.43 or 0.00037253 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “IONChain aims to become the underlying particle in the Internet of Things (IoT) ecosystem. Through their IONChain Protocol, IONChain will serve as the link between IoT devices, supporting decentralized peer-to-peer application interaction between devices. In the IONChain ecosystem, every IoT device that provides valuable data can act as a mining machine. Once connected to the IONChain network, a device will constantly contribute its calculative power via the Ionization Algorithm and in turn, receive IONC tokens as mining reward. IONChain has created a unique consensus algorithm to determine the value contributed by IoT devices. A device’s contribution is jointly determined by the Data Quality Proof Consensus and Time Lapse Proof Consensus. “
IONChain Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as IONChain directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade IONChain should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy IONChain using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for IONChain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for IONChain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.