Harmony (CURRENCY:ONE) traded up 0.2% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on April 13th. Over the last week, Harmony has traded 2.4% higher against the dollar. Harmony has a total market cap of $1.37 billion and $242.75 million worth of Harmony was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Harmony coin can now be bought for approximately $0.15 or 0.00000232 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 6.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $34.96 or 0.00055704 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $12.23 or 0.00019487 BTC.
- Solana (SOL) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $27.51 or 0.00043831 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00000350 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001594 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $52.73 or 0.00084013 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $393.74 or 0.00627286 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $20.33 or 0.00032381 BTC.
Harmony Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Harmony provides a high-throughput, low-latency and low-fee consensus platform designed to power the decentralized economy of the future. It plans to address the issues faced in other blockchain ecosystems through the use of the best research and engineering practices in an optimally tuned system. The technical focus of the project is on resharding and secure staking with decentralized randomness. Harmony also implements optimal cross-shard routing and fast block propagation. Learn more about Harmony’s Effective Proof-of-Stake (EPoS) here. “
Harmony Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Harmony directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Harmony should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Harmony using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Harmony Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Harmony and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.