Handshake (CURRENCY:HNS) traded 2.5% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on April 13th. Handshake has a market cap of $280.40 million and approximately $2.11 million worth of Handshake was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Handshake coin can now be purchased for about $0.75 or 0.00001185 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last seven days, Handshake has traded up 27.2% against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $63,477.28 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 8.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2,310.28 or 0.03639542 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 11.6% against the dollar and now trades at $272.86 or 0.00429850 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 11.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $747.40 or 0.01177428 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 27.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0902 or 0.00000142 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $323.67 or 0.00509907 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 13.7% against the dollar and now trades at $293.47 or 0.00462322 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $229.57 or 0.00361663 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 13.3% against the dollar and now trades at $21.84 or 0.00034406 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.13 or 0.00003350 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Handshake is an experiment on collaborating to create a decentralized network which results in a global allocation of names. Think of the handles or usernames you use on services such as social networks, and domain names identifying the URI for websites. Nearly all of these services were provided by trusted third parties which prevent the web from truly being decentralized. Handshake provides a means, including key management and server/service authentication, for decentralized web services to experiment. The Internet currently relies upon a single trust root DNS zone and an amalgamation of private companies providing trusted Certificate Authorities to secure the internet, Handshake is an experiment and exploration in alternatives. By providing a way to do decentralized lookup of name records, one can produce hashes and keys to identify resources over decentralized networks without a trusted Certificate Authority corporation. “
Handshake Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Handshake directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Handshake should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Handshake using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Handshake Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Handshake and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.