Auctus (CURRENCY:AUC) traded down 7.3% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 14:00 PM ET on April 13th. Auctus has a market capitalization of $16.42 million and approximately $101,113.00 worth of Auctus was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Auctus coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.36 or 0.00000567 BTC on major exchanges. During the last seven days, Auctus has traded down 22.6% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $35.29 or 0.00055650 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $12.32 or 0.00019422 BTC.
- Solana (SOL) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $28.11 or 0.00044318 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 8.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00000350 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001578 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $53.36 or 0.00084135 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $394.88 or 0.00622639 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $20.63 or 0.00032532 BTC.
Auctus Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “In 2020 Auctus has shifted all efforts to develop new on-chain applications instead of focusing on previous products developed. Auctus is shifting focus to DeFi. Auctus is now a decentralized options protocol. Users can mint call and put options for different markets at different strike prices, and trade options in a trustless and decentralized manner without having to rely on any third party. Each option series is integrated through an ACOToken contract, which is ERC20-compliant, making options transferable, fungible, and ready for further DeFi integrations. To ensure top-notch security, Auctus protocol smart contracts were audited by Open Zeppelin and have undergone rigorous internal testing. Auctus currently offers an options DEX, options AMM, OTC options, and automated options vault strategies. AUC is an ERC20 token that serves as a currency on Auctus' platform. “
Auctus Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Auctus directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Auctus should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Auctus using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Auctus Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Auctus and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.